Hello to all readers, first of all, Thanks for liking our last Post, which was about clothes shopping apps. So, today I am gonna tell you about the top 10 best Photo Gallery Apps. If you want to sort pics, hide them away, or you just want something clean and quick, then try out these new gallery apps. Keep your photos organized with these apps.
Photo Gallery Apps
A+ gallery app is a very simple photo gallery app. It is the fastest app for viewing HD photos, search photos and also manage in albums. It customizes your gallery with a big collection of beautiful themes.
– Simple user interfaces combined with a beautiful look of the material design.
– It will automatically organize your photos and videos, by when and where you take them. You can see your photos and videos in the map view (Google Map).
– Creates a photo album and manages as well.
– Set your favorite albums and hide unnecessary albums.
– Supports multiple SD Card.
– Search your photos or videos by date, location and even by image color.
– If you want to keep your photos or videos, you can hide them in a secure vault.
– You can access all your online photos from one gallery.
– Backup your photos or videos to Dropbox, Amazon cloud, and Facebook.
– Updated fastest version of A+ Gallery apps.
– Photo security vault.
Quick Pic Gallery
QuickPic is Fast, Light and Modern gallery app. It was purchased by Cheetah Mobile. It requires Android version 2.3 and above. This is significantly smaller than other gallery apps but packs more power than any of the other gallery apps. This also gives you storage to backup your photos to the cloud.
– Colorful themes and modern design.
– Simple and Quick user interface.
– Hide your photos or videos with the password secured vault.
– Manages your files, including sort, rename, create new folders, moving/copying data and more.
– It has an internal photo editor.
– It gives you HD view quality.
– Cloud Album function will automatically categorize photos according to your local albums.
FOTO Gallery is a simple and decent photo gallery app. It is simply designed and has powerful functionality. This is a very light weight app with no Ads (under 5 MB). It has Amazing organizing methods. It saves battery. No privacy Uploads. It requires Android 4.0 and above.
– Sort photos by create time, added time, name, location, custom(drag & drop) order.
– It hides your Private Folders.
– Password locked vault to hide pics.
– Easily move files between folders.
– You can easily make GIFs from Videos.
– You can recover photos deleted by accident.
– You can turn off “New Photos” icon in settings.
– If by mistake you have deleted any file, you can restore it from trash album.
Piktures is also one of the simpler photo gallery apps. You can sort your photos or videos by location, name and you can hide albums also. It supports Chromecast. This also gesture-based controls to manage your albums. It is a Fast, Simple, Free with no Ads.
– It has a fast and beautiful interface.
– Protects your photos or videos using its secure drive.
– Resize your pics before sharing.
– It directly accesses to your camera apps.
– Optimized for large screens including tablets.
– It accesses your Dropbox photos or videos.
– GIF player and Video player available.
– More reliable access to Media database.
– New slideshow options.
– Now you can share a video on Youtube.
– Supports fingerprint sensor for the secure drive.
Google Photos is a photo gallery from Google, which is made for the way you take the photos today. Your photos or videos will be automatically backed up and remain organized, so you can find and share them faster. Your phone will never run out of space.
– It has cloud storage, you can upload as many photos or videos you want.
– Photos or videos will be compressed in Google’s High-Quality setting.
– It has free unlimited storage, Backup as many photos or videos you want.
– Get automatically created movies, collages, animations and more from your photos.
– Instantly shares photos with any contact, email, or phone number from the app.
– Smart and dynamic filters to enhance photos in one tap.
– Advanced editing controls.
F-Stop Media Gallery is one of the older photo gallery apps. It provides you with professional tools on your device. It has a clean, Material design interface that makes organizing your photos easy. You can search your photos based on its metadata and can add tags to your photos for easier organization. It requires Android 4.0 and above.
– Fully optimized for Android 7.0+ including material design.
– Instantly search through all your photos to find results based on file name and metadata.
– Save tags and ratings in XMP format.
– Hide images and videos from other apps with password protection.
– You can easily play animated GIFs.
– Fixed issues with duplicate keywords in details, sorting issues, and missing tiles.
– Keyboard now opens automatically when entering the password.
– Autosave metadata for title/description and favorite status.
Gallery vault is a fantastic privacy protection app to easily hide and encrypt your photos, video and any other files that you do not want others to see. It can hide its app icon and keep your files safe and secured. If you want some privacy then it’s a good option.
– Hide any type of files whether it is photos or videos.
– Hidden files are all encrypted.
– It has no storage limitation to hide photos or videos.
– Shake your phone to close Gallery Vault in a hurry.
– You can play GIFs and hide them as well.
– Beautiful, Elegant and smooth user experience.
– It supports fake password and shows fake content whenever you input the fake passcode.
– Fixed all known issues.
Photomap is one of a unique gallery app. It helps you finding and visiting great or important places again. Enjoy your photos being placed on a world map in a fascinating way. Relieve your trips by jumping virtually from location to location. It is one of the cleaner GPS-based gallery apps that we could find. It requires Android 4.0.3 and above.
– You can view photos from your Google Drive, Microsoft One Drive, and Dropbox.
– It imports GPX files from external geo-trackers.
– A great calendar view.
– Also shows Augmented Reality (AR) view of your photos.
– It has a Diary function in which you can write down all your thoughts, your feelings and any facts you can think of.
– Search for places on the map by name.
– It has an easier and faster control of the Geo logger.
Focus is an incredible photo gallery app, perfectly tuned for speed, efficiency, and ease of use. It has a comprehensive feature of tagging mechanism to access and organize your albums.
– Tag your photos to keep them organized.
– You can Access any Image, GIF or Video on your device’s storage directly from the main screen.
– Easily browse your photos and have fun with Focus’ material design interface.
– It also prevents others from swiping when you are showing them your pics.
– Fixed known issues
Photo Gallery HD
Photo gallery HD is the fast, lightweight, and the most stable gallery app. You can quickly access all your photos and videos. It lets you set photo management and photo editing in one. This is a delightful choice for those who don’t need anything ridiculous on their gallery app. Another plus point that it loads images quickly.
– Ultra fast photos and videos viewer.
– It automatically organizes your photos by time, album, and location.
– You can scan photos from SD Card.
– It has exclusive filters to edit your photos or videos.
– Very Simple and Easy to use.
– Create your own albums, Set them as favorite.
– It has become more stable and efficient.
– Has improved editing quality.
So guys i hope you will love these apps and also enjoy our post. If you know any of the apps please send us through your comments below, We are waiting for your comments. Till then its good bye from our side.