If you are thinking what is a Photo Viewer, then let me tell you that a Photo Viewer allows your Laptops and Desktops to have a perfect look of your photos, uploaded and downloaded to your respective systems. Today we will try to figure out some of the best photo viewers for Windows 10.
Photo viewers help you to preview your photoalignments, editing and also sharing your work with your friends. Windows had his own photo viewer by the name of Windows Photo. Later they replaced it by Photo app which was set as a default function for photo viewing in windows
Photo App is one of the best but today I will tell you some more best photo viewers for windows 10 which could help you with your photo viewing, editing, and sharing. We will provide you with the list of both paid and unpaid applications with their specifications. So scroll down for some exiting viewers.
If you are looking for a photo viewer for business purpose, then XnView is the best perfect solution. Xnview is free for personal use. The best thing about the software is that it supports more than 500 image formats.
It comes with premium software which is paid. This provides you with numerous editing options and viewing options in its free and premium software. This also gives you the option of Screen Capture Module.
Features To Look For
- More than 500 image formats supported.
- Allows you to create in more than 70 formats like Slide Show, Web Pages, Content Sheets.
- Lots of editing tools.
- No Adware, No Spyware.
- Special features like Red-Eye removal, rotating images and much more.
- Batch file supported.
- Batch rename supported.
- Metadata support and editing.
- Comes with duplicate file finder.
FORMAT SUPPORTED: GIF, PNG, JPEC, TIFF, ICO and much more
NOTE: This software comes in three different versions. The first one is MINIMAL which includes three languages English. French, German with no included add-ons and plugins. The second version is STANDARD which includes all languages with one added plugin jpec2000 and paint, XML, photomasque as add-ons. The third one is EXTENDED which includes all languages along with all plugins and add-ons added and it also includes Nconvert, ShellEx, MediaDetector.
ITEM PRICE: $29.00
Download Now: XnView
Honeyview is free software which helps your work in many ways. This software is very basic and one of the perfect ones to use as a photo viewer for windows.
Honeyview is a fast image viewer which supports various windows such as Windows Vista, Windows7, Windows 8, Windows 10.
Features To Look For
- Supported Bookmark imaging.
- Supported image resizing.
- No Ad supported comes with free licensing, EULA.
- Batch image supported along with Image resizing.
- No malware or virus supported software.
- Software includes GPS information and the ability to display EXIF in jpeg format.
FORMAT SUPPORTED: JPG, PNG, PSD, DDS, BMP, JXR, J2K, JP2, TGA, TIFF, PCX, PGM, PNN, PPM, JXR, WebP and BPG.
RAW IMAGE FORMATS: PEF, SR2, RAF, DNG, CR2, CRW, NEF, NRW, ORF and RW2.
ANIMATION IMAGE FORMATS: Animated GIF, Animated WebP, Animated BPG, and Animated PNG.
Download Now: HoneyView
Rated as one of the best photo viewers for Windows 10, Infranview comes with lots of loaded features. Its extensive features and simple outlook makes it one of the best photo viewer.
Its wide range of features already made this software very popular among Windows users. Let us witness why this application is famous among window users.
Features To Look For.
- Panorama supported for image joining.
- It can open the photo on Google maps by reading GPS data.
- You can also create slideshows by selecting different photos.
- Borders can be added to images.
- Watermark supported.
- Editing options like remove red-eye, color contrast, gamma correction is available.
- Batch processing supported.
- Multi-lingual supported.
- Comes with IPTC editing and File search.
FORMATS SUPPORTED: ICO, BMP, TIFF, GIF, PNG, JPEC, JP2& JPM.
NOTE: This software is available in 32bit and 64 bit along with that you can use it for personal and for commercial use also. It is free for non-commercial use. This software supports Windows XP, Windows 7, 8, 10.
DOWNLOAD NOW: InfanView
Nomacs is an open source image viewer with multiple platforms supported. Nomac is free of cost and its intensive features like multimedia, histograms, image editors make this very attractive in use.
Nomacs comes with a good interface and also have ways to use and view images on your respective windows. Nomacs comes with a unique feature of synchronizing of multiple images. Let us look for some more important features.
Features To Look For
- Editable zoom image support.
- Can be used for viewing all common image formats including psd images and RAW.
- Can read images of MS office documents as well.
- You can reduce image switch times.
- Notes can be added to the images.
- Improved thumbnail view added in the new version.
- Free for both private and commercial view.
- Batch processing
Download Now: Nomacs
Read Also: 8 Best Webcam Software For Windows 2019
5) FastStone Image View
It is a free window based image viewer. It is a fast, stable image viewer, image converter and much more. FastStone Image Viewer comes with the facility of slideshows. This software is a blend of innovations and intuitive along with this, this software is very user-friendly and easy to use.
Comes with nice array features which includes comparisons, red-eye removals, editing, emailing, resizing and much more. Along with this it also supports all major image graphic formats. The software supports Windows XP, VISTA, Windows 7, Windows8, Windows 10. This software is only for non-commercial use.
Features To Look For
- Supports full-screen mode.
- Supports multi-monitor configurations.
- Renaming and conversion of batch size are supportable.
- Good cropping and color adjustments are available.
- Handy interface.
- Supports Batch remaining.
FORMAT SUPPORTED: CRW, JPEC, JPEC2000, PCX, GIF, PNG, TIFF, WMG, TGA, ICO, PRF, MRW, SEF, DNG.
Download Now: FastStone Image Viewer
So these are top 5 best photo viewer for windows which can help you to preview your pictures, and in editing, adjusting, renaming and much more. The list which is provided to you is not ranked according to performance and the list is updated according to the latest performances of these software.
Don’t wait and try them all for the better image viewing experience. If you have your own list then let us know through your comments and also share your working experience on these.
Read Also: 11 Best Pirate Bay Alternatives For 2019